Tuesday 20 January 2009

Don't Get Involved


Molly Morgan,81 suffered severe head injuries after being mugged and attacked from behind and was left lying on the pavement as she cried for help ignored by people who thought she was drunk.

It was 10 minutes before someone called an ambulance she was taken to hospital and died the following day from her injuries.

A post-mortem examination found cause of death was head injuries. She also suffered a broken arm and multiple fractures to the left hand side of her face during the attack.

Today her only daughter Hilary pleaded for anyone with information about the mugging in Harrow to come forward.

She said: 'My mum was so active and full of life. I still can’t believe she has been taken away from me. I am her only daughter and we were close

Mrs Morgan, who had lived in the area for more than 50 years, was on her way to Kenton Library in Harrow for a lecture when the attack happened.

While at hospital, Mrs Morgan told police that a man walked right past her and didn’t stop, even when she asked for help.

No one either thought she was in consider­able pain or didn't want to get involved. Who wants to help a drunk on the street? or maybe that is just a handy excuse.

I have walked past men who are lying passed out on the street, really because they look like scummy drunks and I don't care. Once an old woman who was a street wino lay on the ground in a phone booth and cried out to me for help at 4 am as I walked by. I did help her up and walked her to the empty hoose she called home. I may be a cunt but I'm no a total cunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I googled 'people are cunt's' because that is exactly what I believe. Australia Day, an elderly woman gets bashed, raped and left to die from her injuries and the fucking low life cunt who did it, he is juvenile so can't be named and will get short time in detention centre for his crime, will be out in no time with no criminal record because apparently he is too young to know what he is doing
. Fuck him, torture the little fucking cunt to death, prolong it as long as possible.