Friday 25 July 2008

Too Close To Home

The city I live in is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest of the person who left a stillborn baby in a trash bin Sunday.

The baby who was of mixed race Black/Hispanic
was naked and enclosed in a zipped-up backpack.

The boy was found in an apartment complex about 100 yards away from where another dead baby boy of the same mixed race was found in November 2006, police said. That child was also stillborn and the mother was never found.

If there is one thing I hate is dead babies. I wonder what the story was, stupidity? panic? couldn't be arsed to get free healthcare for poor people with children? or other abuse.

These two deaths are less than a mile of where I live what kind of people throw out babies with the trash?

People really sicken me sometimes.

No comments: